HEALTHY & BEAUTIFUL SKIN DURING MATERNITY
Lovama cream is a series of health care products and skin care during maternity, including prenatal and postnatal period. Made from natural ingredients and is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
During pregnancy there is a change in the system integument. Here are the changes that occur during maternity both prenatal and postnatal period:
- Stretch marks: depletion of the surface of the skin due to inflammation in quick time. Thus forming red stripes and white and hollows on the surface of the skin, as a result of the weakening of the dermis layer. This stretch is sometimes resembling itching sensation.
- Cellulite: fat deposits under the skin that appears uneven and lumpy. As a result, the skin looks bumpy like an orange peel.
- Itching and rash.
- Linea Nigra: pigmentation lines that lie on the center line from symphisis pubis to the upper end of the fundus. This line is known as the linea alba before pigmentation caused by hormonal factors.
- Rash Nipple often occurs in the early days of breastfeeding mothers. Problems abrasions or cuts nipples during breastfeeding is very burdensome for women, because it will cause the pain and heat.
- Scar: cuts in the abdomen during delivery caesarean section. Scar can not be underestimated because if it is not given a proper treatment, it could be a keloid scar.
- Keloid: Proliferative growth (propagation) fibrous tissue (tissue Tie In Skin) that appear on the skin injury or trauma scars, surgical wounds.
For more details about Lovama products, Please visit the Lovama Website on: http://www.lovama.co.id/